1) Are you a manufacturer or trading company?
We are manufacturer. Our office is located in Shenzhen and our factory is located in Shenzhen which covers around 5000m2 with about 100000 units capacity of annual production.
2) What’s your MOQ ?
Normally 100 pcs, however, small quantity is available too.
3) Do you accept order through OEM/ODM business?
Yes. The business covers customize logo and packing box and so on.
4) What certificates do you have for your products?
We have CE, RoHS, CB, UL and GS certificates.
5) Do you accept sample order?
Sure. Sample will be dispatched within 3-7 days after the receipt of payment.
6) How to place the sample order?
Please refer to the link below about "Ordering".
7) Which express is used for sample delivery?
The sample will be dispatched by DHL, TNT, UPS or FedEx ect.
8) How much is the sample freight?
The postage depends on the quantity of your order and the distance from our warehouse to your destination.
9) Whether the sample fee will be returned?
The postage will be refund once you place bulk order (300 pcs) with our company.
10) Can I return it if I am not satisfied with the sample?
If you are not satisfied with the item when you receive it, please firstly contact us then return it with 7 day. All returned item must be in the original packing and you need to provide us with the specific reason and tracking NO. We will refund your full money, upon receipt of the item in its original condition and packing with all components and accessories.
11) How long is the warranty good for?
1 year. Within that period, all repairs and spare parts are free. But the damage from man-made or misoperation are not included.
After 1 year, please feel free to contact us and we still are going to give you satisfied help.
12) I am interested in your products and how can I get your catalogue?
You can directly contact us then I will send the catalogue to your email box.
13) What’s your bulk order lead-time?
Normally, our lead-time is 7-25 days, it depends very much on the quantity and the specific require of your order.
14) What’s the terms of payment?
Payment terms of sample: PayPal, Western Union or Trade Assurance.
Payment terms of bulk order: T/T, L/C, D/P or Trade Assurance.
15) What is Trade Assurance?
Trade Assurance is a free payment protection service for buyers.
The service is offered by participating suppliers, and is designed to protect your payment if your order is not shipped on time.
16) How does Trade Assurance protect my order?
Alibaba will refund up to 100% of the Trade Assurance Order Amount on your contract if:
1 )Your order is not shipped on time as stated in your contract.
2) Your products do not meet the quality requirements stated in your contract.
17) How do I pay for the payment via Trade Assurance?
I will send the order link to you, by which you can confirm the order and make the payment via T/T, Credit Card or E-checking into the account of Citibank designated by Alibaba. In short, you only need to confirm the order and make the payment, while we will be responsible for subsequent matters.